Live Arrival Guarantee
We do our best to guarantee that your live feeder insects arrive quickly and alive. Unfortunately, sometimes due to shipping mistakes and unforeseen weather, they just don't make it. While we will do our absolutely best to accommodate you, we specially list the conditions needed to meet our Live Arrival Guarantee.
To be sure you will receive a full refund:
- The temperature range must not drop below 45 degrees F and must not exceed 95 degrees F.
- It must arrive within two days. We are not responsible for delays caused by the shipping carrier.
- Someone must accept the package at the door. The package cannot be left outside.
We guarantee that your dubia roaches will be alive at your door if these conditions are met. And if not, you will receive a full refund. While the dubia roaches may survive harsher conditions, we cannot promise that.
In order to create a claim, if you insects are DOA (dead on arrival), complete the following steps:
- Take a picture with your invoice / packing slip and the dead insects within one hour of delivery.
- Send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If that is the case, we deeply apologize and will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
Thank you for ordering with Roach Rancher!