Female Dubia Roaches - Healthy Breeders
Need healthy females for starting your own dubia roach colony? These are confirmed female dubia roaches, easily distinguishable by their short wings, at the perfect age for birthing; don't worry, the wings don't work.
You can use these females to seed your own colony of dubia roaches. The process is pretty straightforward and even cheap. You only need a few items to get started:
- A medium sized plastic tote with lid.
- Small vents or window screen mesh
- Heating pad or UTH
- Water crystals
- Roach chow
- Egg flats
- Dubia Roaches!
Then simply follow these instructions:
- Drill holes into the sides of the tote for the vent or mesh and secure it with a hot glue gun or super glue. These glues are safe once dry.
- Align the egg flats vertically in the plastic tote.
- Place the water crystals (after they've absorbed water) and roach chow into the tote.
- Place the container on the heating pad.
- Add 20 female and 5 male dubia roaches.
It's as simple as that! Your dubia roaches will start breeding and soon you will have too many to count.
These dubia roaches are always backed by our Live Arrival Guarantee.